Effective on July 26, 2021, tourists who check-in to the guesthouses in the islands should be following accordingly as below;
- Those who have completed the vaccines listed by WHO as emergency use and have completed the 14-day grace period after the second jab can stay in guesthouses. Children who are not eligible for vaccination can stay in a guesthouse without vaccinations, accompanied by fully vaccinated adults.
- A negative PCR test done prior to 72 hours before departure is needed
- When checking out from a guesthouse in an island where people reside in, a negative PCR test is needed.
- Tourists who have not completed vaccination dosages or are not vaccinated can check in to guesthouses on uninhabited islands under the following conditions;
1. 60% of the whole island population has completed two doses of the vaccination
2. 95% of the population including hospitality service providers have completed two doses of vaccination
3. 90% of the elderly people (age 65 and above) must be fully vaccinated