Four Seasons Resorts is a luxury hotel group that gives you multiple holiday destinations all over the world. Four Seasons Resorts has two of its hotels in the Maldives, Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru and Four Seasons Maldives at Kuda Huraa.
If you are sitting at home, wondering on what to eat and yet don’t want to go outside to buy your food, take a look at this recipe for the delicious Kung Pao Chicken, a spicy, stir-fried Chinese dish that first originated from the Sichuan Province.
• Chop 200g of chicken drumsticks into 1.5 - 2 cm cubes
• Mix the chicken cubes with some salt to your taste, add in 2g of chicken powder, 0.5g of sugar, 1 spoon of cooking wine and 2g of corn powder
• Pour some vegetable oil into a wok pan and lightly fry the chicken cubes. Add 15 g of cashew nuts to the frying mixture. When ready, take the fried chicken and cashew nuts out and set aside
• Pour more vegetable oil into the same pan and add 10 grains of China pepper, 3g of dry chilli, 2/3 chopped garlic cloves and 5g of sliced ginger.
• Stir fry for a few minutes and then add 8g of dark soy sauce, 6g of red vinegar, 10g of sugar, 2g of chicken powder, 2g of dark soy sauce and three spoons of cooking wine.
• Finally stir in the fried chicken cubes and nuts you had set aside.
• Before serving, a touch of chilli oil ought to finish your dish up. And now you can enjoy.
Ditch the take-aways and be your own Master Chef as you bring this mouth-watering recipe to life. It looks so good you can almost taste it!
Cover: Four Seasons Maldives