COMO Hotels and Resorts offer luxury travel experiences, each individually curated to reflect its location in the elegant settings. COMO Cocoa Island and COMO Maalifushi are away-from-it-all private island resorts of the brand in the Maldives. Their focus on experiences that will allow you to explore the destinations and indulge in varied but always outstanding cuisine. COMO Shambala is internationally recognized for the wellness it provides with each property.
COMO Cocoa Island offers a romantic, relaxing escape that is woven around tailored experiences for your luxury getaway. It will be reopening its doors on 1st September 2020. They can orchestrate customized cruises to neighboring islands and beaches; plan private dinners at secluded locations; and create adventures that last a lifetime of memories. With a uniquely local aesthetic, the resort offers 33 exceptional suites and villas for you to choose from.
COMO Maalifushi is located in the pure and pristine Thaa Atoll, encompassed by world class diving spots and surf breaks for you to explore from 16th November 2020 when they reopen again. Your entire guest experience at COMO Maalifushi will be defined by COMO’s exacting and passionate service. When at the resorts, you can choose to stay in one of the 33 overwater villas and suites and 32 rooms, villas, suites and residences amid lush tropical vegetation available at your wish.
COMO’s commitment to serving since 25 years have been crafted for your wellbeing. In the ‘new normal’, their core philosophy of proactive wellness isn’t changing.
Each property will welcome you with heightened measures to ensure health and safety of both guests and staff.
• Temperature monitoring for guests and staff
• The enforcing of safe distancing measures throughout our properties, including managing spaced seating in our restaurants and bars, and limiting guest numbers in fitness classes, gyms and pools
• Elevation of our cleaning standards to ensure all areas are consistently and continuously sanitized
• Hand sanitizer gels and disinfectant wipes made available in all public spaces
• The serving of a la carte offerings only in our restaurants, with no buffets or shared dishes
In their commitment to support you, they have updated cancellation policies as well.