Establishes 28 years ago, the World Travel Awards (WTA) is the travel industry’s most prestigious award programme, recognizing, rewarding and celebrating excellence across all key sectors of the travel, tourism and hospitality industries – as voting by the people who know them the best; their customers. It’s time for WTA 2021 – and the pioneer of all-inclusive tourism in the Maldives, Lily Beach Resort & Spa is pleased to share that they have been nominated in three categories:
• Maldives’ Leading All-Inclusive Resort
• Maldives’ Leading Family Resort
• Indian Ocean’s Leading Family Resort
Since 2016, Lily Beach has kept up a 5-year streak at WTA by securing the title ‘‘Maldives’ Leading All-Inclusive Resort’ – and to keep the winning streak going, they would be very grateful if you could spare a few minutes to cast your vote in the 2021 awards and help your favorite resort bring home another award, or two, or three!
Why Should You Vote For Lily Beach Resort & Spa?
Locally owned and operated, Lily Beach pairs up all-inclusive tourism in the Maldives with 5-star luxury. It showcased the industry that all-inclusive tourism is possible and can be a great experience for guests who would like to not worry about a huge invoice during the stay, instead a generous offering of lodging, meals, and extra activities are all included in one great deal.
The resort is pleased to present you with these five reasons you should vote for them in the aforesaid categories.
• The OG all-inclusive provider and still the leader in that segment by creating offerings that are highly competitive included in its only meal plan at the resort – The Platinum Package.
• For both families and couples, there is something they can enjoy. The resort also has designated dichotomous specialised areas for couples and for families, for being active and for relaxation respectively. This is especially great for multi-generational group travellers where parents can rekindle their romance in the quiet zone while grandparents can have tons of fun with their grandkids at the pool bar at Vibes and Kids Club.
• Food is at the heart of the resort where the presentation of food and its taste is given equal priority. Immense joy is felt in each bite at the resort which offers international cuisine and some specialised restaurants offering multiple cuisines such as Thai, Indian, and French.
• Complimentary Excursions galore – every guest has access to many complimentary services at the resort such as snorkelling, fishing, sunset cruise, one group yoga class per guest, etc.
• The resort has many activities for kids as well such as going on a half-submarine Penguin ride around the island, learning to paint with its resident Artist Sirey and learning how to cook fun food with their chefs, learning about fish at the Dive Centre as well, etc. Rest assured kids can have an entertaining and educational experience at Lily Beach.
How Can You Cast Your Vote?
1. Click on the link here - www.worldtravelawards.com/vote
2. Register (it’s there to prevent fraud/fake votes).
3. You will receive an email in which you need to verify your email address - please do so in order for your votes to be valid.
4. Click on ‘Start voting’.
5. Select ‘Indian Ocean’ on the left, followed by ‘Indian Ocean's Leading Family Resort’ in the list called Outstanding Votes below.
6. Choose Lily Beach Resort & Spa in the list.
7. Select ‘Maldives’ on the left, followed by ‘Maldives' Leading All-Inclusive Resort’ in the list called Outstanding Votes below.
8. Choose Lily Beach Resort & Spa in the list.
9. Select ‘Maldives’ on the left, followed by ‘Maldives' Leading Family Resort’ in the list called Outstanding Votes below.
10. Choose Lily Beach Resort & Spa in the list.
11. You have now casted your vote in call three categories where Lily Beach has been nominated.
12. Check on the My Votes list below that you have voted correctly in all three categories. If they appear on this list it means your votes have been registered.
14. Keep your fingers crossed!
Keep in mind to cast your votes before 9th August 2021, because that is when votings will close.